Serving our community for over 40 years.
Stirling SA 5152
Dr Jarrod Brumby
Dr Jarrod Brumby graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2006 from the University of Tasmania with First Class Honors. He gained his Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2013 and commenced further education in Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery through the University of Queensland School of Medicine.
In 2016 he completed his Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer) and has gained significant expertise in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of skin cancer. He is a member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia (SCCA).
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), First Class Honours
- Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer)
- Member of the Skin Cancer College Australasia (SCCA)
- Early detection of melanoma and management
- General medicine
- Skin cancer medicine
- Skin checks